Fantura
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What comes in 0.9? YOU DECIDE!

3 posters

Go down

So what do you want in-game?

What comes in 0.9? YOU DECIDE! I_vote_lcap10%What comes in 0.9? YOU DECIDE! I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
What comes in 0.9? YOU DECIDE! I_vote_lcap0%What comes in 0.9? YOU DECIDE! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What comes in 0.9? YOU DECIDE! I_vote_lcap40%What comes in 0.9? YOU DECIDE! I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]
What comes in 0.9? YOU DECIDE! I_vote_lcap20%What comes in 0.9? YOU DECIDE! I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
What comes in 0.9? YOU DECIDE! I_vote_lcap30%What comes in 0.9? YOU DECIDE! I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 10

What comes in 0.9? YOU DECIDE! Empty What comes in 0.9? YOU DECIDE!

Post  Kart Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:50 am

Sorry for the late update. There was a problem with pets and i cant make it at the moment.
However i'll be having a poll.
What do you want to come in 0.9? Of course, the winning option wont be the ONLY thing i'll add. i'll probably add 1 or 2 more things from the list along with many more updates. Smile (YOU CAN DO MULTIPLE CHOICES SO PICK THE ONES YOU WANT)

1. Recipe system
Lets you create items with a crafting window. (dragging items into a box to create new items)

2. Serial Codes
A textbox where you can redeem serial codes obtained from donating to instantly become VIP

3. Quests
Go on adventures for fame, money and glory

4. Minimap
A that lets you easily navigate through places

5. Friends list
Remember who that guy you met yesterday was called and see if he's online or not!

Last edited by Kart on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Kart
Kart
Admin

http://www.morot4.webs.com

Back to top Go down

What comes in 0.9? YOU DECIDE! Empty How about...

Post  sir bser Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:08 am

You should make all those updates, it will make the game way better.... most people that join right off the bat quit for those reasons. But should also say how long it would take to make each update. I know some would probley take awhile and some could be quick to make and update. Well I hope this game grows and grows. Even though it is not up to date with all the current games it reminds me of old times. If anyone remembers RSC they know what I mean.
sir bser
sir bser

Back to top Go down

What comes in 0.9? YOU DECIDE! Empty Re: What comes in 0.9? YOU DECIDE!

Post  Deathz Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:01 pm

I think options 4 & 5 are the best ones ^.^
Also, I'm not too sure about the way the leveling up system works. O.o
Take for example a level 100. They're playing Fantura 0.7, and then Fantura 0.85 comes out with will finally working instead of it being useless, so it's a new skill. They want to try it out, but they can't, since they reached level 100. (if that is the max?) Or, someone can't try out the new skill because that'd mean that they wouldn't be able to get as high of levels in the other skills that they want to train. So if you trained will, your're suddenly much weaker ( a lower level than you could of gotten if you didn't train it, meaning you can't train it if you actually want the levels in other skills) so your're easier to kill I guess if you train will because you'd be a lower level? ^^

Deathz
Deathz

Back to top Go down

Post  Kart Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:40 am

Quest system done, i will try making pets again.
After that i'll focus on making the friend list&minimap Smile
And after that.. archery Smile
Kart
Kart
Admin

http://www.morot4.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum